Ever wondered why we exist in this world of curiosity and chaos?
Well, this is why I am here. I am learning life the hard way, but wanting to simplify my learning through this blog. Lol! Sounds funny.
But why stop at funny?
Why do this?
- Because I don’t want to become old in regret of not exploring things while I am still young and bold
- Because the human mind has an incomprehensible capacity of doing a ton of things in life
- Because people can influence people (I am people)
I wondered if this is what I would like to do to see myself grow and become more mature, but here I am, still wondering. 😅
To help kick start, here are a few questions I asked myself:
- A personal journal? Nah, I don’t wanna write on things that evolve from cutting trees so, here I’m.
- I will write about inspiration and motivation. I know I will change your way of thinking about life, so stick with me.
- Broken people who would like to see an end to this life (Again, I am people, but if you are also people, join in 😀 )
- I hope to accomplish a better knowledge of the world and of life and my faith and beliefs. Do you want more? Why not make it your goal for this year? Write it down in the comments section below.
You’re not locked into any of this; one of the wonderful things about life is how we constantly evolve as we learn, grow, and interact with one another — but it’s good to know why you are here, and articulating your goals may just give you a few other ideas.
So here we go!
Yaaay! My first blog! Congrats to you all for being here and making both of our lives awesome!